The 3D printing market is expected to rise from 11.5 USD
Pune, India, April 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — 3D printing market is expected to grow at a steady growth rate over the forecast period, owing to ongoing research and development (R&D) in three-dimensional printing coupled with increasing demand for prototyping applications. 3D printing is also referred to as additive printing technology or desktop manufacturing, which involves the process of creating a physical object using a three-dimensional digital model. Coupled with applications in industrial prototyping and manufacturing processes, this technology has become accessible to small businesses and individuals alike.
Get a sample copy of this report @ https://greyviews.com/reports/global-3d-printing-market/5/request-sample
Key information and conclusions:
- The printer segment dominated the 3D printing market and was valued at USD 4.97 billion in 2020. The growth of this segment is mainly driven by the increasing installation of printers in sectors such as aerospace, construction, automotive and health.
- The stereolithography segment accounted for the largest market share and was valued at USD 1.41 billion in 2020. Stereolithography is one of the conventional printing technologies that offers different advantages along with ease of operations. This factor mainly drives the growth of the segment.
- The TVA light curing segment accounted for a significant market share and was valued at USD 2.56 billion in 2020. Growth in this segment is primarily driven by an increasing push towards creating new high-speed, zero-speed 3D printing. layer using light curing.
- Prototyping segment accounted for the largest market share and was valued at USD 6.50 billion in 2020. Huge growth in demand for prototyping process across several industry verticals is mainly driving the growth of this segment .
- The automotive segment accounted for the largest market share and was valued at USD 2.79 billion in 2020. The growing demand for 3D printing in the automotive sector to quickly manufacture a prototype of a physical part or assembly is mainly driving the growth of the automotive segment.
- Regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa. The North America region has emerged as the largest market for the 3D printing market and was valued at USD 4.24 billion in 2020. North America holds huge potential for printing production and demand 3D. The widespread adoption of additive manufacturing in the industrial sector in this region is fueling the growth of the market. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. This is mainly due to the continued development of the manufacturing sector in the region. Additionally, the region has become a hub for the healthcare and automotive industries.
The major players operating in the global 3D printing market are Stratasys, Ltd., Made In Space, Materialise, 3D Systems, Inc., GE Additive, Autodesk Inc., EnvisionTec, Inc., Canon Inc., EOS, and Voxeljet AG, among others. . To improve their market share in the global 3D printing market, the major vendors are now focusing on adopting leading strategies such as recent developments, product innovation, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures , collaborations and partnerships.
- For example, in November 2021, 3D Systems, one of the leading manufacturers of 3D printers, launched several new 3D printers, innovative additive manufacturing software, a new redistribution partnership with the specialist in post-processing systems AMT and a new industrial grade resin material. This strategy is driving the growth of 3D Systems’ 3D printing business.
- In October 2021, Stratasys Ltd., a polymer 3D printing solutions provider, collaborated with Adobe. This collaboration allows designers to 3D print color and tactile models directly from Adobe Substance 3D Painter.
Survey before buying this report @ https://greyviews.com/inquiry/5
Global 3D printing market by offer:
- Other thermoplastics
- Other materials
Global 3D printing market by technology:
- Modeling of molten deposits
- Selective Laser Sintering
- Direct metal laser sintering
- Polyjet/multijet printing
- Electron beam fusion
- Digital light processing
- Other technologies
Global 3D printing market by process:
- Powder bed fusion
- VAT Light-curing
- Extrude materials
- Material jet
- binder jetting
- Other processes
Global 3D Printing Market by Application:
- Manufacture of functional parts
Global 3D Printing Market by Vertical:
- Aeronautics & Defense
- Health care
- Architecture & Construction
- consumer products
- Printed electronics
- Food & Culinary
Global 3D printing market by region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South East Asia
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
About the report:
This research report provides in-depth data on the major factors influencing the growth of the 3D Printing market at country and local levels, market size forecast, in terms of value, market share by region and segment; regional market positions; growth opportunities by segment and by country; Key company profiles, SWOT, product portfolio and growth strategies. It studies essential aspects of the market such as major participants, expansion strategies, business models, and other market characteristics to enhance understanding of the market.
Buy Now Full Report @ https://greyviews.com/checkout/5/single_user_license
Phone: (+44) 162-237-1047
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://greyviews.com/
Browse related reports:
Global Video Surveillance Market Size by Offer (Hardware, Software and Service), System (Analog CCTV Systems and IP CCTV Systems), Vertical (Commercial, Infrastructure, Military & Defense, Residential, Government Facility and Industrial), Regions, Segmentation and projection until 2028
Global Smart Home Market Size by Component (Lighting Control, Security & Access Control, Access Control, HVAC Control, Entertainment & Other Controls, Smart Speaker, Home Healthcare, Smart Kitchen , Smart Appliances & Furniture), Software & Services (Behavioral & Proactive), Sales Channel (Direct & Indirect), Regions, Segmentation & Projection to 2028
Global Cold Chain Monitoring Market Size by Component (Hardware & Software), Logistics (Storage & Transportation), Application (Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Food & Beverage, and Chemicals) and Regions: Segmentation & Projection up to in 2028.
Global Head-Mounted Displays Market Size by Product Type (Head-Mounted and Eyewear), Component (CPUs and Memory, Displays, Lenses, Cameras, Sensors, Controllers, Housings and Connectors, and Others), Connectivity (Wired and wireless), technology (AR technology and VR technology), application (consumer, commercial, enterprise and industry, engineering and design, healthcare, aerospace and defense, education and others), regions, segmentation and projection to 2028
Global 3D printing market size by offering (printers, materials, services and software), technology (stereolithography, fused wire deposition modeling, selective laser sintering, direct metal laser sintering, polyjet/multijet printing, beam fusion electron beam, digital light processing and other Technologies), process (powder bed fusion, TVA light curing, material extrusion, material spraying, binder spraying and other processes), application (prototyping, tooling and parts manufacturing Functional) and Industry Vertical (Industrial, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Architecture & Construction, Consumer Products, Education, Energy, Printed Electronics, Jewelry, Food & Gastronomy and Others), Regions, Segmentation and Projection to 2028.