Tenba launches a new collection of Fulton V2 camera bags
Tenba’s popular backpack collection has been refreshed to bring new features and a new larger size.
Bags, cases and straps
Tenba’s popular Fulton lightweight backpack series has made a comeback (Fulton v2) with a new 16L size to carry more gear and a new All-Weather model for all-day protection.
Features include rear camera access, tripod/monopod mount, padded tablet sleeve and expandable roll-top opening.
The 10L, 14L and 16L are available in black or beige/olive and are suitable for carrying both photographic and video equipment, a DJI Mavic and other compact drones and accessories, as well as a tablet or laptop. Plus, the rolltop section has tons of space for food, a light jacket, and other personal gear.
Fulton v2 Backpack Features:
- Main camera compartment to fit DSLR or mirrorless cameras with room for lenses and flashes or video accessories like mics, monitors and/or compact lighting.
- Protective sleeve for tablet and laptop (11 inches to 16 inches depending on bag size).
- Also suitable for DJI Mavic and other compact drones with accessories.
- Secure Rear Camera Access – Camera gear is secured against the user’s back so nothing can be removed from the front or sides of the pack during travel.
- Versatile Rolltop Design – Protects contents from rain when rolled tightly and allows for expandability to hold additional cargo when needed.
- The zippered front pocket provides secure storage out of sight and out of mind for important items such as batteries, cables, memory cards, cell phone and keys.
- Tripod/Monopod Storage – The reinforced side pocket can hold a tripod or monopod.
- Side mesh pocket suitable for carrying a water bottle.
- NEW rear trolley strap.
- Adjustable dividers.
- The Airflow harness features ventilated 3D air mesh and Tenba’s Pivot-Fit self-adjusting straps to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Durability and Weather Resistance – Constructed with the finest materials and hardware, including water-repellent 600D canvas, 300g brushed tricot interior, YKK® zippers and heavily reinforced seams.
A third color option (Black Camo) is available for all weather as it features a water-repellent zipper on the laptop compartment along with Tenba’s signature double-sided WeatherWrap rain cover. The front tablet/laptop accessory pocket also adds a rubberized zipper designed to keep the rain out and your gear dry.
The new All-Weather design is made from superhydrophobic, water-repellent nylon engineered to give your gear the ultimate protection whatever the conditions.
The All-Weather backpack is available in all three sizes (10L, 14L and 16L).
Prices range from £85 to £125 and more information can be found on the Tenba website.