Phasmophobia patch 0.3.0.3 patch notes for today, September 3
Phasmophobia gets a new hotfix update today, clearing a lot of issues after the recent Expo update and making some changes to gameplay elements.
It’s a common thread that games typically get a number of fixes after a huge content update, and Phasmophobia is no exception.
- LOOK AT THIS: How to get the Mirage Brand Ambassador skin in Apex Legends
After the major update to Exposure, this is the third patch Phasmophobia receives. Based on player feedback, the developers have made some changes to some elements of the game.
Take a look at the patch notes below:
Phasmophobia update 0.3.0.3 patch notes for today
- The sound from the DOTS projector will now flash randomly instead of when the ghost interacts with it
- DOTS projector interaction will no longer produce EMF
- Removed most house candles due to performance issues
- Reduced the brightness of the glow sticks after one minute of use because it was too bright
- VR: Your movement speed will no longer change based on the rotation of your controller and will now only be based on the joystick / trackpad
- VR: You can now grab the diary again with both hands and interact with the UI with your left hand
- Fixed an issue where Goryos’ strength was not functioning correctly
- Fixed a bug where you could see the night vision light when wearing a front camera
- Fixed a bug where cameras would always have the jitter post-processing effect
- Fixed an issue where the Spirit Box show / bloom was too bright
- Fixed a bug where clicking on locked shop gear would prevent you from purchasing other gear if you were level too low
- Fixed a bug where you could flash the camera without taking a photo
- Fixed a bug where you would get very low fps in the main menu after playing a game if you were using a gamepad
- Fixed a bug where standing near a DOTS projector would stop you losing your sanity
- Fixed an area in the Willow bathroom where you could get stuck
- Fixed some missing translations in the main menu
- Fixed a few areas on Asylum where the ghost could get stuck behind the wall
- Fixed a bug where you could hold the tripod with a camera on during a hunt and not be chased
- Fixed and improved controller navigation on the Journal
- Fixed a bug where you would be teleported to the van if you went out of bounds
- Fixed a bug where graphics options were not applied to dead processing effects
- Fixed a bug where sensor positions would get out of sync in multiplayer after being grabbed from a wall
- Fixed a bug where the volumes of the walkie-talkie player were too loud
- Fixed a bug where your voice chat microphone was not set until you restart the game
- Fixed a bug where other players’ equipment in their inventory would not drop on death
- VR: Fixed bug where teleport capture would not always grab items
- VR: Fixed an issue where it was difficult to grab items with the teleport grab
- VR: Fixed bug where if you teleport grab a placed DOTS projector it will not turn off
- VR: Fixed typing rotations for flashlights, cameras and smudge sticks
- VR: Fixed a bug where you could take a photo in the truck when the camera was turned off
- VR: Fixed an issue where the thermometer text was difficult to read
- VR: Fixed a bug where you could not hear the parabolic sounds if you held the parabolic microphone in your left hand
Phasmophobia is now available on PC. The game also supports VR headsets.
Do you have something to tell us about this article?