New Honor Magic 3 Pro Update Brings Massive Camera Improvements
Chinese manufacturer Honor is now an independent company and it has to take care of its devices. According to internet user reports, the Honor Magic 3 Pro is now receiving a new update. The version number of the update is 126.96.36.199 (SP2COOE131R4P7) and continue to optimize the camera function. In addition, this update improves the communication experience and audio playback. The size of the upgrade package is approximately 505MB.
How to get this update
Go to the My Honor app >> Upgrade and first-time users >> Go now
It should be mentioned that this update adds a special mode for shooting at the moon. The company calls this feature “new moon mode”. When the camera is set to “moon mode”, users can aim for the moon and try it for themselves.
Recall that the Honor Magic 3 series is the first flagship series to come with the Magic UI 5.0 system. This system brings many new functions such as eco theme, AOD, smart status interaction and new custom themed ringtones. In the following version of Magic UI 188.8.131.52, Honor Magic3 / Pro added “Changlian” app, etc. The Honor Magic 3 also received another update (Magic UI 184.108.40.206) at the end of August. This update adds a new full screen camera report mode for the main camera. This function optimizes the image effect of the rear camera.
HONOR Magic3 and HONOR Magic 3 Pro specifications
- 6.76-inch FHD + Flex OLED display (2772 x 1344 pixels), 120Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+, DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888/888 Plus (Pro only) 5nm mobile platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage (Magic3) / 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512 GB UFS 3.1 storage (Magic 3 Pro)
- Android 11 with Magic UI 5.0
- Magic3 – Sony IMX 766 50MP sensor with f / 1.9 aperture, 13MP ultra-wide camera with f / 2.2 aperture, 64MP monochrome camera with f / 2.2 aperture, laser autofocus
- Magic3 Pro – Sony IMX 766 50MP sensor with f / 1.9 aperture, 13MP ultra-wide camera with f / 2.2 aperture, 64MP monochrome camera with f / 2.2 aperture, 64MP periscope telephoto camera with f / 3 aperture, 5, OIS, 3.5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom, 100x digital zoom
- 13MP front camera with f / 2.4 aperture, 3D depth-sensing ToF camera (only in Pro)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, stereo speakers
- Water resistant (IP54 (Magic3) / IP68 (Magic3 Pro)
- Magic3 and Magic 3 Pro– Dimensions: 162.8 × 74.9 × 8.99mm (glass) / 9.5mm (leather); Magic 3 weight: 203 g (glass) / 202 g (leather), Magic 3 Pro weight: 213 g (glass) / 212 g (leather)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual-band), NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (GEN1)
- 4600mAh battery (typical) with 66W HUAWEI SuperCharge, Pro – 50W wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge and reverse charge