Lollapalooza 2022 fixed times, festival map and essential information
Are you going to Lollapalooza this year? Stay up to date with all the essential information, including times, the festival map, what not to bring, and more!
Lollapalooza is one of the biggest weekends of Chicago, and the festival is fast approaching. Fans couldn’t be more excited to make their return to Grant Park on July 28-31 to experience four days of great music, delicious food and good vibes. With nine stages and over 170 artists to check out, the stacked lineup hosts plenty of established artists and up-and-coming talent you won’t want to miss.
Attendees can expect massive sets of headliners, including Metallic, Doua Lipa, green day, Machine Gun Kelly, Kygoand Little baby. Electronic artists who stand out in the lineup range from ZHU and REZZ at Polo and pan and John Summitwhile the sets of Kaskade, CloZee, Chris Lorenzo, MKand liquid stranger are definitely not to be missed. And don’t forget the new additions to the bill, TOMORROW X TOGETHER, Lil Durkand I hope.
As the hype continues to build for this year’s edition of Lollapalooza, fans are gearing up for the festivities to come. To help you, we’ve compiled all the essential information you need to know before you go, including set times, map, and more. Don’t sleep on tickets if you haven’t bought them yet because this year is going to be spectacular!
Essential information about Lollapalooza 2022:
Appointment: July 28-31, 2022
Hours: Doors open at 11:00 a.m. and close at 10:00 p.m. each evening.
Location address: Grant Park, 337 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601
Tickets: Buy HERE
Facebook event page: RSVP HERE
Don’t forget to download the official Lollapalooza app on your iOS or Android device to stay up to date with set time updates and more.
Lollpalooza 2022 – Fixed times:
Lollapalooza 2022 – Festival Map:
Lollapalooza 2022 – Chow Town Lineup:
Reminder to take care of your belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpocketing, ransacking and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. Although this small number of bad apples in the group does not define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting revelers, and it is important to be careful with your valuables when you are at Lollapalooza 2022
Looking for tips on how to keep your belongings safe? Check out our article highlighting some ideas!
Lollapalooza 2022 – Dos and Don’ts:
- All bags that are NOT CLEAR are made of clear plastic, vinyl or pvc and are larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″. All small pouches and fanny packs with more than one pocket. Clutch purses larger than 4.5″ x 5.5″ (see full bag policy below)
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products. NOTE: Sunscreen in non-aerosol containers is permitted in sizes 3.4 ounces or less
- All kinds of coolers. (Exceptions can be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks, multi-pocket backpacks, and any backpack that is not aligned with the permitted backpacks above. (See full bag policy below)
- Any professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras and professional recording equipment (photo, video, audio) (NOT large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, mounting poles (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- Any professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glass containers of all kinds
- Illegal and illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food or drink (including alcohol) of any kind
- Pets (except service animals)
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicle
- Tents, awnings or shade structures of all kinds
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials, including flyers, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bikes inside the festival site (free parking is available near the festival entrance)
- Carts of all kinds (including red wagons)
- Chairs of all kinds
- All Chicago parks ban all forms of tobacco, including vaping.
- CLEAR bags made of clear plastic, vinyl or pvc and no larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″. Small purses and fanny packs with no more than one pocket. Clutch purses no larger than 4.5″ x 5.5 (see full bag policy below)
- Baby strollers
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras (basic consumer cameras) without attachable lenses or other accessories (monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, GoPro mounts and other accessories are not allowed)
- EMPTY reusable water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles
- Sunscreen in non-aerosol containers is permitted in sizes 3.4 ounces or less
Prescription drug requirements:
- Anyone requiring prescription medication at the festival must present the labeled pharmacy container showing the prescription, dosage and patient’s name to our medical staff at each entrance gate. Clients are only entitled to an adequate supply of prescribed medication for that day.
- Medications to be inhaled or smoked are prohibited except in a prescribed inhaler.
- Over-the-counter medications are allowed in sufficient quantities for the day. The contents of the bottles will be checked by the medical staff at the entrance gates.
FULL BAG POLICY:
- ALL bags will be searched prior to entry.
- All bags must be completely TRANSPARENT and made of clear plastic, vinyl or pvc, and must not protrude 12″ x 12″ x 6″ ONLY. Bags will be limited to small handbags, tote bags and drawstring bags only. Backpacks and bags with multiple pockets are prohibited.
- Small handbags and fanny packs that are 4.5″ x 5.5″ or smaller need not be clear, but cannot have more than one pocket.
- Hydration packs are allowed and need not be clear, but to have to be emptied of all liquid and have no more than two pockets in addition to the one containing the water tank.
Connect with Lollapalooza on social media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook event page | Youtube