Introducing SmallRig Mobile Video Cages for iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max, designed to help video content creators get the most out of iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max to create incredible cinematic videos.
“SmallRig Mobile Video Cages for iPhone 13 Pro Series aim to maximize the cinematic features of the iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max, while maintaining its strengths. ” Said John Jiang, CMO of SmallRig, “that’s how we handled it: our cages fully encompassing the iPhone Pro’s ultra-wide-angle lenses and LiDAR scanner. You can use all buttons and ports without restriction. Plus , you may mount several accessories such as handles or tripods to help provide smooth camera movement and make your videos look amazing. “
- Maintain access to all iPhone buttons and ports. Allows the use of LiDAR sensor, ultra wide-angle lens and wireless charging;
- Allows attachment of M mount or 17mm threaded lenses with interchangeable rear lens cover, giving you more photographic possibilities;
- Features multiple mounting points to support external accessories such as microphones, LED lights, grips and tripods;
- Support horizontal and vertical shooting, perfect for professional videography, live streaming and vlogging;
- Quick and easy installation: with a quick-lock design and a key for assembly and disassembly;
- Dedicated protection: with integrated cushions for shock absorption and scratch resistance.
Pricing and availability
SmallRig mobile video cage for iPhone 13 Pro ID: 3562 (RRP price: US $ 39.9)
SmallRig mobile video cage for iPhone 13 Pro Max ID: 3561 (RRP price: $ 42.9 USD)
Both are available worldwide from 25 October 2021
Founded in 2012, SmallRig designs and manufactures complete accessory solutions for content creation with cameras, gimbals and mobile phones. Our accessories are widely used in live streaming, Vlogging, professional video production and other fields supported by more than two million creators around the world. SmallRig has pioneered User Co-design (UCD) mode and the DreamRig program in the industry to co-design with global creators and make their big dream come true.