Celiveo Announces General Availability of Celiveo 365, the Cyber-Secure Pull Print Plugin for Microsoft Universal Print Cloud Printing
Singapore, Paris France, Meridian USA, July 29, 2022 – Celiveo today announces the
generalization of Celiveo 365, a plug-in adding cybersecurity and Zero-Trust-Access Cloud
Printing on Microsoft Universal Print.
This press release was originally distributed by ReleaseWire
Singapore, Singapore — (ReleaseWire) — 29/07/2022 — Thanks to the close collaboration between Celiveo and Microsoft, strong cybersecurity and pull printing, MFP user authentication and usage tracking are now available in Universal Print, without requiring a PC, gateway or service between printers and Microsoft Cloud.
Celiveo 365 is the very first print management solution offering end-to-end Zero-Trust security.
All communication between the client PC, printers, and cloud is automatically verified, data encrypted with dynamic, user-specific keys, and print job data is securely stored in Azure blob. Print jobs can be retrieved from the cloud using the employee card or an ID-Code on any company printer equipped with Celiveo.
Celiveo 365 is based on a true Zero-Trust-Access architecture where any network connection is considered hostile unless proven otherwise, via certificates and PKI tokens.
– Celiveo 365 allows you to quickly and easily move enterprise printing to the cloud, reducing infrastructure costs without losing any print management capabilities
– Celiveo 365 portal allows creating Microsoft Cloud printers, discovering local printers, installing onboard print agents, configuring pull printing, printing rules and cost per page
– As a plug-in of Microsoft Universal Print, Celiveo 365 offers deep and clean integration into Microsoft 365 and fills the “printing” gap with enhanced end-to-end cybersecurity
– Celiveo 365 removes all local print services, applications and server for printers and MFPs with integrated Celiveo agents
– Print jobs can be released to corporate printers on user card or ID code authentication
– Celiveo leverages AAD security groups to add granular user access control on the MFP for copy, scan, fax, email and print functions
– High availability is available on most MFPs with built-in agent, to enable authentication and usage tracking for offline use such as copying and faxing
– SaaS on Azure data centers in the United States, Western Europe and Southeast Asia
The addition of secure print-on-demand and MFP management with enterprise-class zero-trust access is available for general availability from July 29, 2022, supporting HP Futuresmart models first before other brands are added in the following months. It comes from Celiveo and is available today for Universal Print. For more details, visit www.celiveo.com
Celiveo is a Microsoft Gold Partner that develops cybersecurity solutions to protect documents and printers while reducing costs and adapting the printer fleet of medium and large companies. The innovative aspect of the Celiveo technology is that it does not rely on any server, it is fully distributed and developed at scale for companies with tens of thousands of printers and MFPs around the world, while being easily usable by medium-sized companies with a few dozen printers. Celiveo is available worldwide with regional support in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
For more information on this press release, visit: http://www.releasewire.com/press-releases/celiveo-announces-general-availability-for-celiveo-365-cyber-secure-pull-print-plugin -for-microsoft-universal-print-cloud-printing-1361466.htm
Comments are closed.